How often do you get a chance to buy into Margaret Crescent? Not very often.
How often do you get a chance to buy into Margaret Crescent? Not very often. Along with being one of the most sought after streets in the highly desirable Mossvale estate, this home is a one off version of the 1202 (Mirvac's most popular design). This design has 5 bedrooms in total and 4 of them are at the back of the house with a separate living area which is great for the kids. With high ceilings and feature windows the home has been designed to catch the breezes and natural light. The kids will love living here with the park across the street where they can play with their friends and enjoy growing up in this super quiet location.
Make sure you see this special opportunity before it is gone. Don't be the one who wishes they bought this one.
Reasons to buy 17 Margaret Cres
- 5 Good sized bedrooms (master at the front, 4 at the back)
- 2 Immaculate bathrooms
- Large open plan living and dining that flows to the alfresco
- Separate kids wing that also flows to the alfresco
- Kitchen features stone bench tops and plenty of cupboard space
- High ceilings, air conditioning, great natural light and cross ventilation
- One off version of the very sought after 1202 build
- Super quiet street where the kids can ride their bikes safely
- Low maintenance yard with room for a pool
- Across the street is the best park in Mossvale
- Outdoor alfresco great for entertaining
Arrange your private inspection today or visit the open home this Saturday. Either way don't miss the chance to view this home. I look forward to seeing you soon.